zaterdag 22 juni 2013

10-05-2013 Family Visit!

Written on Friday the 10th May 2013

Hi All!

I had a wonderful time in Portugal with family and friends and amazingly good weather.

My internship is going very well - I starting to work more efficiently and I'm more satisfied about my work aswell.

My father came to Ardmore with his friend, Pascal, and stayed at the Cliff House Hotel for two nights. On the first evening we went to Cork city for dinner and the second evening we had dinner in the House Restaurant - the Michelin Star Restaurant, it delicisious and I was really impressed.
My father departed on the 24th April.

On Wednesday the 1st May my mother arrived with my stepfather and my two sisters.
We went to Cork city and saw many other places.
We saw some beautiful partes of Ireland and the weather was beautiful on those days.

It was really good to have my family here in Ireland. They now know where I am working and how everything looks like.

Writing this from the beautiful Cliff House Hotel

Ruben Marcela

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten