zaterdag 22 juni 2013

15-04-2013 Cork Aiport

Written on Monday the 15th April 2013

Hello All!

I have moved to the other Staff House!
In total there are six people living in the House - Margaux, Tomas, Adrien, Ettiene and Goulwen.
Very nice people and I'm really enjoying to stay in the same house with them.

My internship is going very well - I am starting to take reservations through the phone! It is still difficult for me to take them but it's a challenge!
I have also started checking-in and checking-out guests.

I am writing this message from Cork Airport. I am going to Portugal for 4 days for personal reasons.
I had not expected that I had to go to Portugal during my internship in Ireland.
Though I am not going for the nicest reason, I am really looking forward to see my family and friends.


Writing this from the Cork Airport

Ruben Marcela

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten