zaterdag 22 juni 2013

31-03-2013 Starting from the Basics

Written on Sunday the 31st May 2013

Hello All!

I started my work two weeks ago - on the 15th My 2013.
The first week was based on introduction. I wasn't trained to work at the Reception desk so it realy was "starting from the Basics".

I got introduced to the desk by a lovely lady called Colette!
Colette is the main receptionist!

Everyone is very kind, including my two house mates - Marion and Caroline.
In a few days time I am moving to another Staff House.

The phone are busy and at the beginnen it's difficult to help the guests if you do not know how to help them. The thing I had to do is to observe what other members of our team do and try to improve my work.

I am confident that I will not have problems taking reservations trough the phone in a few weeks time. 

I feel also that my English - writing and speaking skills are improving daily. That's a good sign ;)

I am enjoying the peace and quietness in the small village Ardmore.


Writing this from the beautiful Cliff House Hotel

Ruben Marcela

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten