zaterdag 22 juni 2013

14-03-2013 - Arrival in Ardmore

Written on Thursday the 14th March 2013


Good Morning all!

I have just made an important decision in my life - going for 5 months to Ireland.

I flew yesterday from Amsterdam to Cork, a 1 hour and 30 minutes flight.
My mum and my two sisters drove me to Schiphol Airport where we had to say goodbye.
It was a sad moment but knowing that it would be a good experience I left to the Airport Gate -  I knew I would very soon see them again.

I arrived in Cork and was told by the Deputy manager that the porter would be there to collect me. The name of the porter was Patrick Power - the kindest gentleman I could expect. Patrick gave me an unexplainable wonderful and warm welcome - I felt home.
Patrick drove me to The Cliff House Hotel where we arrived at about 11.30pm. Patrick was not sure if my room in the Staff House was ready for the night so he gave a key for one of the rooms of the 5star hotel.

The next thing I remember is waking up in a bed facing a stunning view - the Ardmore Bay!
I am writing this from this room, enjoying the gorgeous view.

Looking forward to be introduced to my colleagues and house mates.

Writing this from the beautiful Cliff House Hotel

Ruben Marcela

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten